Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 1 after leaving CIC

WOW - really? Really???I can't believe this is really happening. I am freaking out just a bit, especially after having spoken to Terry today and being told that the polar bears are making Sanikiluaq their home base as soon as the sun goes down...

A few choice words come to mind "mother father!"...these are NOT coke bears, but I still have faith that Hope can take them on.

More stories to come closer to my departure date...less than 2 weeks away!

2 comments:

  1. It will be quite the adventure!!! I wish you guys all my best on this once in a lifetime experience.....and remember....do NOT feed the bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean there will soon be 24 hours of polar bears?

    In any case, it sounds like an amazing adventure!!! Would love to come visit, but not sure where I put my sea-plane....

    ReplyDelete