Monday, December 14, 2009

Detachment cleaning ...


School was canceled today - who knew? Tomorrow it is supposed to be back on so I took advantage of some "down" time to clean up the detachment (see picture on the left). It is slated for renewal hopefully sometime soon and it definitely needs it. You know when you clean something and you spend a lot of time trying to make things sparkle and somehow, it just doesn't show? Well that is how it is at the RCMP detachment in Sanikiluaq. Ah well, it was a job and I like to clean, so a good combination. Wind is still blowing hard too, not like we could go out and make any snow angels...not yet anyway.

School should be on tomorrow and in I go to be a substitute teacher. Principle isn't sure exactly what he will have me doing but he IS sure that he needs me. All for the adventure my friends.

Thoughts go out to a former colleague of mine who lost his father over the weekend. xo.

Have a great Tuesday night.

DJ
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment